1. Pick your lot and model - Upon selecting your home site, you will be asked to make a deposit to our preferred title company. This check will be held un-cashed and is fully refundable until you enter into your purchase agreement. You will then set up an appointment for financing approval from our preferred lender.
2. Financing - Although we ask that all buyers obtain an approval from our preferred lender prior to entering into a purchase agreement, you are not required to use any specific lender. We recommend the use of our preferred lender to provide one-stop shopping and eliminate the need to shop around. We are confident that our preferred lender will not only offer you a competitive rate, but will also provide you with wonderful customer service, making the financing of your new home as hassle-free as possible.
3. Choose your options and upgrades - If you’re building a home from the ground up, this is where the fun really begins. Our staff will guide you through the many amazing choices for customizing your home in a way that reflects your unique style. If options are chosen that increase your purchase price, we will ask for an additional deposit.
4. Purchase Agreement - the next step is completing your purchase agreement. Your sales representative will answer any questions that you may have as they guide you through what you can expect during the next few months. At the signing of your contract, you will increase your deposit, typically equating to the down payment required by our preferred lender, plus the earlier deposit paid to the title company. See a sales agent for details regarding specific amounts.
5. Loan Documents - At approximately the same time as your final walk-through, you will be signing your loan documents at the title company. You will need to bring any additional down payment money at this time (if applicable).
6. Closing Escrow - Your sales representative will set a time for you to receive the keys for your home.
7. Let Your Dreams Begin!